Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It drives me crazy when I see used glocks for sale over $500!! I paid $$510 for mine including GSSF 2 year member ship. So how is a used one gonna be worth over $500. I've even seen people put they want $640! I know this has got to bug other people. Lol a used Glock at a gun store is about $400-450. And I wouldn't even pay that for uses. Gt distributors had the gen 3 Glock 19s for

Product Communication Device Font Screenshot Gadget

So hopefully this helps people not overpay. And seller not ask crazy amounts. And police tradeins are a little better for the 22's.

Attachments

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Yea it bugs me, I just don't buy that glock, I paid $400 a piece for my used all stock gen 3 blue label 17 and gen ? 27, $330 for gen 3 22 and $460 for my used blue label 20 95% condition, and I paid 479$ for my gen 3 23 new. I see them and just say to myself "Glad I'm not ignorant".

·
Banned
767 Posts
dude..... Before I bought my G17 Gen3, Cabela's was selling the Gen 4's for $629 msrp, plus tax and background.... they were out of their minds.... ALL their LEO trade ins were $450, and were ROUGH, talk about trying to take advantage of people who dont know better...

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I paid $560 for my G19 Gen4 new and $480ish for my G30 used. I might have paid a bit more than some, but they were still both worth every penny. But those prices are a bit much.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
All depends where you live, Gen3 17 goes for 599 before DOA and tax

·
Banned
767 Posts
Yeah I got my Gen3 17 for $619 with my CAP night sights on it...

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
jbardellini said:
Be glad your not in ca all new glocks are 600 + and that does not include background fees of 25-30 onto of it
The California welcome sign should read " welcome to California be prepared to pay."

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I paid... what I feel to be a fair price for an excellent firearm in both my 21SF and 30SF (bought them both new, Gen 3). Don't really care that I might have saved $20 or even $50 somewhere else, because I am too busy happily sending rounds downrange to obsess over a few bucks.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.