Glock Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
I live in Cali and I have bought 3 glocks here, they all all new. I also have a Utah CCW, so you can get both if u live here.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I live in Cali and I have bought 3 glocks here, they all all new. I also have a Utah CCW, so you can get both if u live here.

Can't get both, what?

You can get both a Utah permit and California permit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi shawng22, I looked in my copy of "gun Laws By State" and it does not show anything about Ohio state carry laws. But it does show that you are right about they will honor Utah. They also honor other states as well. And I did see that they do honor VA and W. VA CCW's as well. maybe talk to your family in WV and have them find out what it would maybe take to get a CCW there and then you'd have no problem in Carrying in Ohio. I hope that this helps. The Web Site for Gun Laws by State is " GunLawsByState.com" and the books web site is "gunlawbook.com".

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
New glocks and an out of state permit.

You can get both in California.

I'm confused as to what you're implying. Sorry.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Someone said u can't buy NEW glocks in Cali. And that u can't have a Cali permit and an out of state permit. I'm saying yes u can , u can get both. U can't get gen 4 glocks here in Cali though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am a Maine resident and have a New Hampshire CCP, apply to state police and pay the $100, good for 4 years.

Sent from my iPad using Glock Forum

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would suggest doing the Utah permit. I live in California and where I live in the state I can't get a permit so Iam going to get a Utah and Florida permit which will allow me to carry in over 32 states.

Pretty sure Ohio is one of those states but you will have to google that to be certain.

As of March 23, 2015 Ohio now honors all states CC permits

·
Registered
77 Posts
Maine is currently debating eliminating CCP. The State Police support getting rid of the permit system and the state police chiefs association support the permits. It is not a perfect system for sure. I have a permit for Maine and one for New Hampshire. I wish all states would honor each other's permit. What is different that people who live in Vermont have more freedom to carry than say California? I know this debate will go on for years.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Maine is currently debating eliminating CCP. The State Police support getting rid of the permit system and the state police chiefs association support the permits. It is not a perfect system for sure. I have a permit for Maine and one for New Hampshire. I wish all states would honor each other's permit. What is different that people who live in Vermont have more freedom to carry than say California? I know this debate will go on for years.
Agree with you! Ohio should be finished now with recognizing any CCW permit for "non-residents". This I believe is to make it easier and safer for visitors. As for us residents, the fee for our "shall-issue" state is not that bad all things considered.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts