Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some pros and cons advice, trying too decide if I want to take a 2 hour drive tomorrow. Should I take the 20 NIB Glock 33 round magazines and 1 NIB from 1982 36 round Intratec-Interdynamic magazine and trade/sell or keep them? Thanks.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,755 Posts
From what I’ve been hearing nowadays it’s a crappy place to buy but selling is good.

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
Need some pros and cons advice, trying too decide if I want to take a 2 hour drive tomorrow. Should I take the 20 NIB Glock 33 round magazines and 1 NIB from 1982 36 round Intratec-Interdynamic magazine and trade/sell or keep them? Thanks.
It might be a little difficult to justify ownership of those if the Feds come looking.

Reactions: 34MOS

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, not sure about being grandfathered in or what to expect.

Reactions: jhg

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,755 Posts
Yep, not sure about being grandfathered in or what to expect.
Realistically I see Dems using the grandfathering of guns and mags as a concession during negotiations for :rolleyes: common sense Gun cont!xxxx Safety. But who knows what horrendous tragedy is around the corner.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never heard of that site, will check it out. Thanks.

Reactions: jhg

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, I watched that video yesterday. It talked me outta making the 3 1/2 hour run up to the Phoenix show next weekend. All that plus $10 to park and $12 (or more) to get in.

I hit that Phoenix show in August 2019. A guy had a box of 5000 CCI SPP. I asked how much. He says “awww, give me a hundred bucks”. After being a reloader throughout the Obummer admin, I think I sprained my wrist pulling out my wallet to pay the man. I won’t see that deal next weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts