Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bit perplexed as to why Glock can't provide a better system to support its armorers when ordering parts. Glock does a superb job with their products, customer service, and technical support however, I ordered parts back in November and I'm still waiting. I called customer service and they said the delay was holiday related and inventory at year end. GUYS…I PLACED THE ORDER IN EARLY NOVEMBER! As you can imagine, my customer is just thrilled….NOT!

Why doesn't Glock have an online order form with a login for armorers with a credit card payment system, and a 5 business day turnaround.

Instead we have to download an online form, fill it out, snail mail it, and wait indefinitely. There's got to be a better way for us both to provide better customer service. What do the other armorers think? Post your experiences.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
732 Posts
AGREED. i got the armorers cert so i could get parts direct from glock and save some money. however i still end up buying my stuff aftermarket because their system for ordering is TERRIBLE. on line ordering and ship usps just like everybody else sellin glock parts online.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
I have ordered 3 times from Glock and it's taken 6 to 8 weeks.
At least the S/H is very reasonable at $10 max no matter what you order.
I agree that they could modernize the ordering process.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have to be a Certified Armorer to purchase parts straight from Glock? I noticed that they have a parts list for Non-Certified Armorers. Is that for everybody else that does not have a certificate?

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Anyone can order parts from Glock, but persons who are not certified armorers will be limited in what they can purchase from Glock. Some parts are restricted to the general public because, in Glock's view, only certified armorers can work on certain parts of the guns. That's why you see two different order forms. The "non-armorer's" parts list is much more limited.

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone can order parts from Glock, but persons who are not certified armorers will be limited in what they can purchase from Glock. Some parts are restricted to the general public because, in Glock's view, only certified armorers can work on certain parts of the guns. That's why you see two different order forms. The "non-armorer's" parts list is much more limited.

Dave[/QUOTE

On the NON CERTIFIED ARMORERS order form, it also asked for NAME of Armorers Certificate. Do I leave this area blank? thank you for your advise.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I would just leave it blank or use N/A (not applicable). But, I'm just guessing, as I have never used that form.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts