Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys recommend for a decent priced optic. Magnified reddot or scope? Price range 2-3 hundred $

·
No warning shots here
457 Posts
Another $100 and you can get an Eotech which is what I run they are very durable and waterproof. I have been looking at the Aimpoint Micro but it way to expensive or my blood. But the Eotech I have honestly has taken a beating and still functions like the day I got her. There are so many options out there just remember you get what you pay for.

·
258 Posts
A gun shop here just purchased an assload of ar's and eotechs from a local police dept. I just picked up a 500$ eotech for 200. I can pass info along if your interested in checking them out.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I've got an EoTech 512, $400. I can hit 50 yards pin point with it and 100 yards close enough.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
https://www.primaryarms.com/EOTech_s/585.htm Check this out, the 512s are out of stock but I've heard that magnifier is really good and its free. I'm actually thinking for that price checking out the magnifier and mount separate since I already own the 512.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
I have the Eotech xps2 on mine. Like it alot. Got it through sportsmans guide. Thinking of getting the 512 for my l1a1.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
If you don't want to spend $400 and get an aimpoint pro, I'd suggest checking out the vortex strikefire. It has a screw on 2x magnifier, seems very solid, several green and red settings, and runs about $170

That or check out the vector stinger and a clone of the aimpoint 3x flip to the side magnifer. The vector runs about $50 and the flip to the side clones run about $75

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Another option I would recommend would be a Bushnell TRS-25. I had one on my AK and ran at least 500 rnds and it stayed zero'd. They run about 80$ to 120$ on the net. Both eyes open worked very well. A bit bigger than an aim point but quite a bit less $$$.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts