Open vs. Concealed

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by Braz, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    So will you or won't you OC in Denver?

2. combatglock17

combatglock17 Sheep Dog, wolverines tactician

I'll do what the 2A Is

3. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    Don't be a test case for someone else

Don't be a test case because someone suggests it. Most times they are doing this it is because they will not step up and do it themselves.

You could lose your life, the life of a loved one with you. You could lose most of liberties we still have, and freedom to move about without a prison guard. Your bank account will be deleted, considerably. You will be behind bars for years until/if a court overturns the case.

Let the person who wants to put your freedom on the line step up, and put their freedom on the line.

PLEASE never run from police, especially if armed. The person who would like you to do that will not stand beside you while the lead flies.

And as far as the 2A, you would make it damn harder for the rest of us. I am surprised a CC/permit only person has not stepped in here to say "See I told you so".

4. combatglock17

[​IMG]

Heading out now.. openly and freely..

5. combatglock17

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone steps in here and gives you an earful on liberty and god given rights... don't put words in my mouth. . I never said run from the cops with a firearm..
    I'm sure you'd lay down and take one in the back from a tyrant. . As far as making it worse for others .actually it's the sedentary that have done that over the decades who just comply and say please pass another law sir. .. reality hurts ..

6. combatglock17

7. combatglock17

[​IMG]

I BELIEVE IN TRUE LIBERTY!

8. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    YOU are no Dr. King, yes he got arrested, have you for your cause?

When YOU do what you want others to do, maybe you will have some credibility.

Right now you are just trying to egg others on to put themselves in jeopardy.

9. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

On that note, this is a good place to end a thread that is going nowhere between the two of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.