Open vs. Concealed

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by Braz, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scudzi

Scudzi New Member

Thank you very much!!

2. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    Thomas Jefferson never dropped the soap in the shower at the Grey Bar Hotel...

3. combatglock17

combatglock17 Sheep Dog, wolverines tactician

4. Scudzi

Scudzi New Member

5. combatglock17

Right.. you can leadem to water , but can't makem drink

6. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    That is not water~~~that is Jonestown Kool aid. NOOOOO thank you!

7. combatglock17

We know , we know. . Roll eyes

8. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    It is also unconstitutional to shoot a fleeing person unless they are a threat, to yourself, or others. Good thing, otherwise Walter Scott would be dead.

9. combatglock17

10. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    I wonder how those thoughts work in prison while waiting YEARS to work the way up the courts.

Slager is charged with murder, might get convicted, might not. What do you think the chances are of Scott getting undead?

11. combatglock17

Not even sure how you got on that story but I'd say this. . It's too bad that Scott wasn't excersing his second amendment and put down that dirty cop.. amen

12. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    So now you are advising OTHERS put down dirty cops?

Who decides which cops are dirty, and what is the bar to put them down? YOU?

IF Scott had been armed Slager would have been justified in using deadly force. So he would still be just as dead, and Slager would be free.

13. combatglock17

Totally your opinion of course.. but I feel deadly force 8s coming my way you can bet cop or not , their going down.. so what toy want with that

14. combatglock17

[​IMG]

eerie meenie mind moe.. who's going open carry today..

15. combatglock17

Im not sure how you make the quantum leap that if Scott had a firearm on him slager would have been justified in using deadly force. . Great assumption but your wrong.. at no point in the initial contact did Scott raise awareness or suspicion that deadly force was a option.. Scott could of had a firearm barring him being a felon and verbalize to slager he was armed.. not saying Scott was justified in running, but certainly didn't deserve to get murdered by slager.. what I'm saying is if Scott complied with the traffic stop and slager made a move to implement deadly force my way I'd have to assume I'm in grave danger and there fore would deploy matching deadly force and see who wins...

16. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    Maybe you missed the point that Scott fled a lawful stop/detainment. That is resisting arrest, a felony in SC. Had he been armed he would have met the criteria for a threat. Plus Scott resisted arrest with force. There would be no question at all to the shooting then becoming justified.

It really is troubling that some people have absolutely no idea about the law.

17. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    Are you going to open carry in Denver, CO?

18. combatglock17

Well your assuming Scott would have fled had he had a fire arm.. another assumption on your part.. the facts are that Scott did not deserve to get shot in the back.. that qualifies as a tyranny in my book.. I'd say you pretty much don't know about the rights of the individual in this country from a god given , constitutional right.. Scott could of run a marathon from the cop and wouldn't of deserved to get shot.. but had he obeyed the traffic stop and been armed and slager showed depraved indifference to life , Scott could of lit slager up to protect himself... again I'm sorry if you don't understand that. . Sad really

19. combatglock17

I'll do what's allowed in the original meaning of the 2A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.