Glock Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And the reason for all these other targets is... because I didn't describe my target correctly?
Don't be the target police.

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
And the reason for all these other targets is...
Is because IPSC is not USPSA is not IDPA. They are different games with different rules... So, in the event, that you ever do actually shoot competition, you will know the difference.

What are target police anyway?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is because IPSC is not USPSA is not IDPA. They are different games with different rules... So, in the event, that you ever do actually shoot competition, you will know the difference.

I don't have to be reminded of the different target classifications, I don't shoot any of the defensive pistol sports... I did however get those targets for a reason, and that was to shoot them and practice.. I may have used the wrong terminology for the one I used.... how ever no big deal.

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
First they are not classifications, that is a shooter ranking. 2nd, it's not defensive pistol, it's an action pistol game, nationally organized. Use whatever targets you want, but at least know what they are....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First they are not classifications, that is a shooter ranking. 2nd, it's not defensive pistol, it's an action pistol game, nationally organized. Use whatever targets you want, but at least know what they are....
I don't need you telling me what they are, you are not the Target Police... like the grammar police correcting people on their grammar. I personally don't care about the classifications or shooters rankings etc.... go someplace else will ya.

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
Let's see, you've barely been a member for 3 months... So as a newbie, someone had to point out to you the difference in the targets, otherwise other newbies might think you know what you are talking about. Not sure what "will ya" means, but a classification is a shooter's ranking.

I notice you edited (removed reference to USPSA/IDPA/IPSC) from your post after I pointed out the target types....

That proves that newbies can learn.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's see, you've barely been a member for 3 months... So as a newbie, someone had to point out to you the difference in the targets, otherwise other newbies might think you know what you are talking about. Not sure what "will ya" means, but a classification is a shooter's ranking.

I notice you edited (removed reference to USPSA/IDPA/IPSC) from your post after I pointed out the target types....

That proves that newbies can learn.

Look just because I've only been here 3 mo I'm not a newbe as you say, I've been shooting a long long time, and if I want your advice I'll ask for it.
I won't say what's on my mind with the last question you ask... "What are target police anyway?" if you don't know what a B27 target is, go back to school.

But like I said, if I want your opinion, I'll ask for it... you trying to force your opinion here on me only proves your an _ you can fill in the blank.

No maybe you can understand this better... go F Off I'll not respond to further garbage from you.

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
Uh oh, no personal attacks!

Rule # 5 Flamers* and Trolls* will be subject to immediate punishment up to and including being banned from the forum. Please choose your words carefully. We encourage debate but we also require you to behave and conduct yourself in a respectfully manner at all times.

Have to report this now

·
Super Moderator
76,536 Posts
This thread has gotten out of hand and is now closed.

We will have NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR NAME CALLLING.!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.