Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Use bought a G23 on Sunday thus completing my little family of .40 cals. I have a G22 Gen 2 and a G27 Gen 4. This G23 is a Gen 4 with night sights. Now need to decide whether to start modding what's have or save up to start my next family in maybe .9mm? Or should I replace the Gen 2 G22 with a Gen 4? What do you guys think!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crap, Danzig! I forgot all about that one. Not sure I would ever have a use for something with that long a barrel, but I will consider it. Thanks for your reply. Oh yeah, here is a pic of my new G23 with my G22 mag.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congrats bigdon! Now you need to take a "family" portrait and post it for us.
I say start on the 9mm family. We have that one complete and are getting ready to add the rest of the .40s.

·
Banned
15,756 Posts
G35,...... Interesting. I have never shot one, will put on my list.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Very nice. I got a 22C and a 27. I'd like a 23C but I don't really have a need for it. My 22C was my first handgun and is somewhat modified so I won't get rid of it and my 27 is my CC. If I ever got into competition shooting I'd get a G35 (I have a SS G35 barrel in my 22C). I'd love to see a family portrait. :D

·
Supporting Member
568 Posts
Congrats on you new addition .I guess someday I will have a 40 cal to mentor my G19. Anyway love my 19.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey bigdon68, must have been some inbreeding going on somewhere here as my family looks almost exactly like yours..LOL! By the way, go shoot the 35, you will love it. You can shoot the wings off a fly at 20 paces with it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yogiboobooranger said:
Hey bigdon68, must have been some inbreeding going on somewhere here as my family looks almost exactly like yours..LOL! By the way, go shoot the 35, you will love it. You can shoot the wings off a fly at 20 paces with it!
Thanks. I've started doing some research on the G35. Bought that G27 and G23 within a few months of each other, so need to replenish my gun fund before I jump in again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.