Glock Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
I love my Gen3 22C & Gen3 27 but if I had to choose just one it would have to be a Gen3 19C. It fits my hands better then the .40, 9mm ammo is cheaper then the .40, and it is the in between size of my two which is a very nice compromise of both of mine (full size for play/training, compact for CC/backup). :D

· Banned
1,810 Posts
Probably the one and only Glock(and gun) that I have now, the G30. Smaller then the G19/23, 45acp so it opens a big hole, 10+1 so there's plenty of capacity for Home Defense and it carries as easily as a G19/23. This is my first 45acp Glock, I've owned a lot of other handguns in 45acp but this is by far the smallest one. I've had a Glock G19, G20, G29, G22 and G26 and didn't really like any of em' but I think it was more the caliber of the gun rather then the gun it's self. I really hope that this will be "The One" so I can settle in and not think about buying/selling/trading anymore.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.