Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here we go... so as many of you already know I purchased my first Glock around March or so a G17G4 (that wife is aware of)... Needless to say I became a quick "Glock Collector" (addicted does not sound as good). So since then I purchased a G19C and a G26G3. Then I got a Colt .22 Pistol for my son and then a friend gave me a Taurus Mil. PT140 Pro (hate it but was free) and a very interesting Dan Wesson .357 mag revolver with a 6inch barrel (like it! used to have a Colt .357 Python) my wife knows about the last 3. So now I am off to get a G23C Blue label and will be purchasing the G32C barrel for it as well. I am gitty with excitment! BTW wife does not know about this one either... she gave me the nod before we went to Vegas to celebrate our 15y. anniversary... but now is on the fence again so... I am jumping over the fence and when she comes around and around she will come, I will then get my G22C!

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
nice collection, congrats on the new toy. the bragging about hiding things from your spouse is unnecessary, but whatever floats your boat

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice collection, congrats on the new toy. the bragging about hiding things from your spouse is unnecessary, but whatever floats your boat

Not bragging just stating a fact... not something I am particularily proud of... I will bring her in the loop little by little... just my way of getting my way.

On another note just picked up my new G23C will post some pics later... Wanted to go pick up the G32C barrel at Glockmeister however can't get through to local store to see if they have in stock... Will try again before I leave office...

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
I LOVE my 23C and LOVED my 19C before it. You're going to love it! I'm going to do the LWD 9mm threaded conversion. You can get 1/2 28 threads from Lone Wolf and then it'll have same threads as AR 15-22. Suppressor for Glock could possibly have dual use!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
djlorenzana said:
Ok, here we go... so as many of you already know I purchased my first Glock around March or so a G17G4 (that wife is aware of)... Needless to say I became a quick "Glock Collector" (addicted does not sound as good). So since then I purchased a G19C and a G26G3. Then I got a Colt .22 Pistol for my son and then a friend gave me a Taurus Mil. PT140 Pro (hate it but was free) and a very interesting Dan Wesson .357 mag revolver with a 6inch barrel (like it! used to have a Colt .357 Python) my wife knows about the last 3. So now I am off to get a G23C Blue label and will be purchasing the G32C barrel for it as well. I am gitty with excitment! BTW wife does not know about this one either... she gave me the nod before we went to Vegas to celebrate our 15y. anniversary... but now is on the fence again so... I am jumping over the fence and when she comes around and around she will come, I will then get my G22C!
You are accumulating quite a collection!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Where you get the 23C at???
They sell them at my local LGS and we live in the same area so I am interested in where he went also..

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Same area???? You are in AZ?
As him not you.. Unless I have him confused with another member, confused yet lol

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
I think you have him confused… Cause I know me and him live in the same area.
Yep I am confused sorry :eek:

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blackwolffcf said:
Where you get the 23C at???
Picked up at Scottsdale gun club.

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
blackwolffcf said:
What did you pay?
For the G23c 422.00 + tax blue label
For barrel 150.00 + tax

·
Registered
505 Posts
djlorenzana said:
Not bragging just stating a fact... not something I am particularily proud of... I will bring her in the loop little by little... just my way of getting my way.

On another note just picked up my new G23C will post some pics later... Wanted to go pick up the G32C barrel at Glockmeister however can't get through to local store to see if they have in stock... Will try again before I leave office...
It's not like you're cheating. "hiding" isn't a bad thing when it comes to amazing guns.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.