Omg, I didnt pass the written...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gunfreak101, May 29, 2012.

1. gunfreak101

gunfreak101 New Member

I can't believe I didn't pass the written for highway patrol. I feel so stupid right now!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Bad break dude. You'll get 'em next time.

3. gunfreak101

gunfreak101 New Member

Yeah that's what I keep saying to myself, but omg... Another year or so in corrections.

4. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Don't take this the wrong way, but based on your subject line I'm assuming you failed the spelling portion. :cool:

5. gunfreak101

gunfreak101 New Member

Yeah I am assuming, they don't let you know what portion you did bad in. All they tell you is if you passed or failed.

6. Dude some of those tests are HARD. I have been in LE for 8.5 years bud and though i have not failed one, i sure have come close. Expect to fail 1-2 so you can ace the rest.

7. gunfreak101

gunfreak101 New Member

I hope so.:/

8. the majority of passing these is the experience of taking them and being in the pressure environment.

9. Angry_Dave

Angry_Dave is being censored

Don't worry about it bud, we had 5-6 guys fail it the first time when I was in the academy. Relax and think to yourself "is the answer I picked reasonable? Is there a better answer? 99% of every test I did all through the academy when there was multiple choice 2 b.s. Answers and 2 that sounded good just narrow it down to the two you know it has to be at least you have better odds you know? Hope it helps and good luck, don't worry just study go into it next time knowing you did the best you could to prepare. My grandpa used to say don't worry it won't help. Worrying about doing good or worrying that you will be good at something is useless. It makes you second guess yourself

Take care, Dave

10. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Just study harder so it doesn't happen again next time.

11. gunfreak101

gunfreak101 New Member

Yeah all you guys are right, just kinda pissed I'm going to probably spend another year in prison while my boys go on ahead (hopefully they failed too lol jk).

I have to stop whining and start getting ready for the next one.

12. You'll get it next time :) Could be worse. They could have said if you fail this test, you're out of a job. But they didn't, so you spend another year on the job you already have. Didn't lose anything, and you can give it another try in the future.