Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a lot of people out there hating on olight, but I was going to ask anyone who does like olights and has used them give me a recommended one for my Glock 19 Gen 5. I don’t want a big bulky one. But a decent bright one for home protection.

·
Super Moderator
77,458 Posts

·
Super Moderator
66,236 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know there is a lot of people out there hating on olight, but I was going to ask anyone who does like olights and has used them give me a recommended one for my Glock 19 Gen 5. I don’t want a big bulky one. But a decent bright one for home protection.
I have what's called an Olite PL Mini, Valkyrie on my G-19-5. It works perfectly, and fits the gun like a glove: no overhang. I even have a Vedder holster for it that accomodates both the red dot (Leupold DP Pro) and the light on the rail.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, man. The fact you’ve still not changed the battery is really impressive. The flashlight still looks dope. Thanks for sharing! I guess I can still buy it. I’m currently looking for a flashlight to go camping with. The best option I’ve managed to find so far is this flashlight https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV. It’s water-resistant, and it doesn’t cost that much. Anyway, I’ll still be grateful for your recommendations. Thanks in advance., guys. Wish you all the best.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts