Old Noob

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elroyyboy, May 19, 2012.

1. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

Hi folks!
    Introducing myself as an "advanced novice" in Glockdom. I've owned a dozen and recently transitioned from G19C to G23C and am getting happier about it every day! Dunno why I like the C models, but I do. No, sights don't get too dark and yes you have to be cautious shooting close in to your body. Changed from 19C to 23C based on frequent ammo donations from my brother, who's Fed LEO.
    I've been reading the forums and am continually disappointed in the number of contributors who don't get LEO or GSSF discount. GSSF is $25, isn't it? The $150 you'll save ordering this way could buy a lot of ammo. I get the LE deal w my retired Army ID from my state's assigned distributor.

Thanks for all the great info!
    Oh yeah, I fat fingered registration via iPhone. Any way to change my handle to Elroyyboy instead of the accidentally chosen "Eleoyyboy?"

Thanks!

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey fat fingers! HAHA welcome to the forum Elroyboy. Sorry I am not sure about that question but maybe another mod can answer it. They will all great you soon enough. Glad you joined us, it is a great forum.

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. If you will send havasu (one of our administrators) a Private Message (PM), he can probably help you change your user name. Enjoy the forum.

4. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Elroyyboy !!

"Smart" phone huh ?!....