Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Yup the worthless man chip is TOAST,he was from the day the imbecile & chief nominated the POS.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s not often you see all repuplicans In the Senate unite upon a single common cause. Usually, it’s a Ben Sasse, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, and other RINO’s to split from the party. This could be a good indicator of things to come regarding 2A. This will probably bite me in the ass, but, go Joe Manchin, switch party affiiliation.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
It’s not often you see all repuplicans In the Senate unite upon a single common cause. Usually, it’s a Ben Sasse, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, and other RINO’s to split from the party. This could be a good indicator of things to come regarding 2A. This will probably bite me in the ass, but, go Joe Manchin, switch party affiiliation.
Joe Manchin won’t switch. He’s getting paid off in a lot of ways to stay where he’s at.
Feinstein has been the biggest advocate for destruction of the second amendment but she’s on her last legs, literally. Schumer is an avowed enemy of the second but he’s pushing for other things at the moment. He’ll be back at it when the next high profile shooting occurs.
Regrettably Rinos vote whichever way they think will benefit them.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe Manchin won’t switch. He’s getting paid off in a lot of ways to stay where he’s at.
Feinstein has been the biggest advocate for destruction of the second amendment but she’s on her last legs, literally. Schumer is an avowed enemy of the second but he’s pushing for other things at the moment. He’ll be back at it when the next high profile shooting occurs.
Regrettably Rinos vote whichever way they think will benefit them.
I read that Trump won the state by 40%. If Manchin is thinking of his own future, that mat be the only way he stays in office. However he strikes my as the kind of man who is fair and thoughtful on the issues, and would not change parties just to save his job.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
Hold on, Chipman may be placed in an appointed position elsewhere.
Wasn’t Beto going to be Biden’s gun czar? They both said it and they said they’re coming for our AR-15’s!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts