Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SheepDog
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone just curious how many of you are running older Gen Glocks? I currently have a Gen 2 model 23 and a Gen 2 model 30. I love em both but have always been curious if trading them in for newer models really made any sense? I contemplate all the time to get a full size frame just to have or a smaller model for CC. Thoughts?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,608 Posts
I traded my old G21 for a gen 3 21. I like the rail. Plus I carry it with a TLR-1s for work. Just ads a little versatility to a great gun.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Wood

Attachments

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,608 Posts
By trade I meant I sold it for $375 and got a used gen3 for $400.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum scorpion911! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I wish I would have kept my Gen 2 22 instead of trading it in for a Gen 3. But only because it would mean I would have two, leaving me one to play with and customize :).

·
SheepDog
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I have been watching this forum for sometime and it really has some great info. I finally decided to pull the trigger :) and join!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Scorpion911 said:
Thanks for the welcome! I have been watching this forum for sometime and it really has some great info. I finally decided to pull the trigger :) and join!
Glad you did. :)
If you get a chance jump over to the Intro section and tell us a little about yourself. This is a VERY friendly bunch here and they love to say hello.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.