Ok...I've got to share this...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by CBS, Jun 20, 2012.

1. CBS

CBS New Member

I was at a local practical shooting competition tonight called Practical Pistol 101. It is loosely based in IDPA, but has easier courses of fire. The idea is get newer shooters involved in competitive shooting. I was shooting an 18 round stage with 8 targets, two rounds per target, shot from 4 positions.

On target 6 (approx 20 feet), I fired one round and the slide locked open, I dropped the mag, inserted a fresh mag, racked the slide and fired a second round. Then moved to 15 feet down the wall to the next location to engage the final two targets. After I finished the Course of fire the SO brought me back to show me target 6. My second shot on target 6...same hole as the first. Two shots, same hole, with a mag change in between. Before anyone asks...I have 12 witnesses and the attached picture.

Attached Files:

2. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Well, the upside of course is, Congratulations, great shooting. Which it is.

Downside? They'll expect it again. and again.....:):):)

3. CBS

CBS New Member

I know...now I'm going to be disappointed everytime I DON'T do it :)

4. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Sweet! Nice shooting!

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

6. jnhfrahm

jnhfrahm Member

That's some nice shooting.

7. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

I'm going to need some statements... JK, Congradulations!!! That is cool. I have a unbelieveable story about throwing knives but my roommates were gone so that is where it remains a good story, but I know it happened...

8. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

Niiice! That's like eagle-ing a par 3. Enjoy while the feeling lasts. Haha

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Don't we all?

Congrats on the great shooting CBS!!!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  10. troutale87

troutale87 New Member

Great shoots brew! Love them 2 in one shoots. Never had one with a mag change though. That is EPIC! Heck ya