Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Glock a few weeks ago and after the purchase I just had to go to their website and go to their store.. I made a purchase of a hat and a tshirt. When my package arrived it was a completely different order and merchandise. So I emailed them and said whoa.. Did I make a bad choice, How is the other customer service when I need it... I had a package the next day with the correct items I ordered plus a bunch of free stuff they sent me for my troubles. They sent me enough free stuff to sell and put towards my next Glock.. So heads up company and went above and beyond what I expected..I was impressed!!!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Never thought I would say this…. hope they screw up my next order…. hehe
LOL agreed, Glock customer service is great, I have had questions and minor issues in the past with my Glocks but their customer service has never treated me poorly and had made me feel like I was their #1 concern and priority which I know I wasn't the only customer that day and I realize they are quite busy most of the time... The customer service reps I dealt with always held their composure and I will continue to work with this company for many years to come... Not many companies (including non gun companies) out there willing to take care of their customers the way Glock does :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts