Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you think this is just about that missile defense system in Europe, you better step back and think about the big picture.

The statement is just a precursor of what this guy has loading up in the pipe.

Gun owners better get ready if he gets re-elected. Just listen to what he says on this video. Love his facial expressions after he's done talking,too.

http://news.yahoo.com/president-oba...ile-defense-election-101729176--abc-news.html

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Yep, his party is already counting coup. Most Republicans are still too divided on who to vote for, and lacking solidarity, it is a very strong possibility that we will see 4 more years of him in the White House.

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just joined this forum yesterday. I hope that the Obama ads at the bottom of the page this morning aren't a sign that I'll soon be leaving this site.

Frank

·
Are we there yet?
784 Posts
The only way Obama doesn't get another 4 years is if Romney wins the nomination and gets pretty damn lucky. The left would *almost* consider Romney a tolerable candidate; Santorum scares the **** out if them.

But another 4 years of an Obama white house isn't going to result in significant gun control. There are enough pro-gun democratic legislators to block the implementation of idiotic gun laws. If they tried it, these democrats would likely lose their seats to republican candidates, gun control isn't like health care - it's not an issue that the Dems are willing to lose seats and control to enact.

All this crap about "Obama's Agenda" popped up with Gabby Giffords and during a few other shootings, and nothing significant came from any of them.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Obama is not interested in taking away our guns. Not all democrats are anti gun. Just like not all conservatives are anti abortion.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Obama is not interested in taking away our guns. Not all democrats are anti gun. Just like not all conservatives are anti abortion.
Yeah. You keep believing that.

·
Are we there yet?
784 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good work. Thanks for clearing that up.

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
I have some ocean front land for sale in Arizona I will sell you. I will even toss in some magic beans. :D

·
Are we there yet?
784 Posts
I have some ocean front land for sale in Arizona I will sell you. I will even toss in some magic beans. :D
I can put up pro-gun democrats. Ohio's last attorney general, Richard Cordray and at least 3 voters in this thread to get started. Let's see your land and your beans, or are you attempting to perpetrate a fraud? :rolleyes:

In 2010, the NRA endorsed at least 58 Democrats in the House. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/06/AR2010100606329.html The idea that all democrats hate guns is bull****, has been bull**** for quite some time.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts