Obama's agenda

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kmurray96, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

If you think this is just about that missile defense system in Europe, you better step back and think about the big picture.

The statement is just a precursor of what this guy has loading up in the pipe.

Gun owners better get ready if he gets re-elected. Just listen to what he says on this video. Love his facial expressions after he's done talking,too.

http://news.yahoo.com/president-oba...ile-defense-election-101729176--abc-news.html

2. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Lets just hope he doesnt get relected, until then more guns n ammo.

3. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

that guy just makes me sick at my stomach dang.

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Yep, his party is already counting coup. Most Republicans are still too divided on who to vote for, and lacking solidarity, it is a very strong possibility that we will see 4 more years of him in the White House.

5. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

yeah, and his 4 more flexible years are going to leave us so sore, there will be a high demand for donut cushion.

6. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

Scary stuff!

7. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

He won't ban guns if reelected.

8. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Lol you still believe in HOPE? Lets HOPE he don't ban guns or let the UN decide for him....

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  9. ColoConsrvCowboy

ColoConsrvCowboy New Member

Just joined this forum yesterday. I hope that the Obama ads at the bottom of the page this morning aren't a sign that I'll soon be leaving this site.

Frank

10. rivalarrival

rivalarrival Are we there yet?

The only way Obama doesn't get another 4 years is if Romney wins the nomination and gets pretty damn lucky. The left would *almost* consider Romney a tolerable candidate; Santorum scares the **** out if them.

But another 4 years of an Obama white house isn't going to result in significant gun control. There are enough pro-gun democratic legislators to block the implementation of idiotic gun laws. If they tried it, these democrats would likely lose their seats to republican candidates, gun control isn't like health care - it's not an issue that the Dems are willing to lose seats and control to enact.

All this crap about "Obama's Agenda" popped up with Gabby Giffords and during a few other shootings, and nothing significant came from any of them.

11. P35

P35 New Member

LET'S "HOPE" WE GET A "CHANGE" in presidents in November

12. Kmurray96

13. Ltrain

Ltrain New Member

Obama is not interested in taking away our guns. Not all democrats are anti gun. Just like not all conservatives are anti abortion.

14. Kmurray96

Yeah. You keep believing that.

15. rivalarrival

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/freedom.asp

16. rivalarrival

The dems have bigger fish to fry than gun control. If they're going to do something so wildly unpopular as take guns out of the hands of concealed carriers in 49 states, it will be after they've completed everything else on their agenda.

17. Kmurray96

Good work. Thanks for clearing that up.

18. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

I have some ocean front land for sale in Arizona I will sell you. I will even toss in some magic beans. :D

19. rivalarrival

I can put up pro-gun democrats. Ohio's last attorney general, Richard Cordray and at least 3 voters in this thread to get started. Let's see your land and your beans, or are you attempting to perpetrate a fraud? :rolleyes:

In 2010, the NRA endorsed at least 58 Democrats in the House. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/06/AR2010100606329.html The idea that all democrats hate guns is bull****, has been bull**** for quite some time.