Obama or Romney?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by savage07, Jul 11, 2012.

1. savage07

savage07 New Member

What do you guys think?

2. Screwed either way..I am voting Romney but I think Obama will be re-elected.

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I am going to leave this here because we believe in good conversation. That being said, PLEASE!!! Keep this thread civil! Thank you in advance!

4. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

Good luck with that Dutchs!!!

With that said, Obama is costing me money, he's gonna tax me for having picked a job with good benefits, and I have a feeling guns (and ammo) will be a target if he's re-elected. So, I'll have to go Romney.

I wish we could put a businessman instead of a politician in the white house.

5. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

I'll be a civil as I can, so I'm leaving too.... Politricks annoy me even though they are a part of this great country, but politricks is also becoming a cancer to this great country as well

6. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Not too sure I have faith in either and I really hate even going for Romney due to him getting off on the Assault Weapon Ban back like it was some great gift from god.

7. robert909

robert909 New Member

Obama ..has my vote..I pay 225$ every two weeks.. For healthcare. I pay so much because, so many people don't have healthcare and cant pay the hospatal bill.

8. savage07

savage07 New Member

My main concern is how ether of them would affect us as gun enthusiasms?

9. Obama=anti gun....Romney=semi anti gun.....kinda screwed either way...but Obama is just worse and is against armed citizens.

10. savage07

savage07 New Member

Thank you. One more thing to consider for the elections.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  11. I can't believe anyone on this forum would even consider voting for Obama. That's insane.

12. Very...but hey he got into office this time! People just love his healthcare and educational plans. But he is very anti gun, which is no good. Romney doesnt have a great plan set for economic boost but is more lenient on guns. So I vote Romney, and I definitely didnt vote Obama last time!

13. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

There are many ways that a politician can pander to his base without mocking & antagonizing those that might not support him. When he gave the speech mocking the Tea Party, shaking an imaginary tea bag in the air, that was it for me. Sitting at home, watching tv, and having an American President speak with such contempt for other Americans that might hold a different view was insulting & non productive. He didn't need to do that, and when leadership needlessly insults people, that's just plain dumb. I wouldn't hire him to mow my grass.

14. I'm not a Romney fanboy, but I will vote for him. Heck I would vote for a rock before I would ever vote for Obumbles.

15. G17_Ian

G17_Ian New Member

I don't really jump into political conversations (especially with friends) but all I will say is this... Have you looked at gun laws in obama's home state/city? I love my guns and my rights to have them, with that being said there is not a chance in hell that I vote for Obama!

16. 66Goat389

66Goat389 New Member

Obama is the worst president to date.... I can't stand Romney either... Since I can't vote Ron Paul. Romney

17. Danzig

Danzig Glockin’ since 1993 Supporter

Texas
    I'll vote for anybody but Obama!

image-1022537614.jpg

PS, they thought Quayle was stupid? Biden has to be the least intelligent man to ever be Vice President.

18. 66Goat389

66Goat389 New Member

Got to love that p.o.s Eric Holder too right.....

19. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

You know what they say, health care is expensive...if you don't believe that JUST WAIT TILL ITS FREE!!!!

IMHO this fiasco of on the job training; dumping on my honest, non-racist, political opinions as conservative "tea-bagger" drivel; hating the fact that I cling desperately to my God and my guns with all my heart, might, mind, and strength...and both hands; calling honorable police departments "stupid" with comfort and ease, and dissing my country at every turn has got to end...I'm not sure Romney, or anyone else for that matter, is the holy grail to fix this mess (unfortunately Reagan is dead), but certainly a box of rocks can't do any worse than Obama.

If that's left anyone vague on where I stand, let me put it this way:

VIVA ROMNEY!!!!!VIVA THE USA!!!!

20. Danzig

Danzig Glockin’ since 1993 Supporter

Texas
    So what are you trying to say? :)