Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
That's nice! I want a Barrett .50, but in the 8-13k range, it's going to be a loooong time if ever!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
That's purdy!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
..... Clocks in around $6k, so I'll never own one......
Start putting in a crap load of over time, and she will be yours before you know it lol

That's nice! I want a Barrett .50, but in the 8-13k range, it's going to be a loooong time if ever!
Ooooo so do I, so do .

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bet if I told her it was to prepare for the zombies she would let me buy it. She loves to believe in the zombie apocalypse.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Or just do like I do. I have a three-year-old, he has bought me a new gun for Fathers day every year so far, he is such a good kid. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Most states, yes. It is less than a 50 cal and a bolt gun, should be good almost everywhere but Cali and a few like them. In fact, in a lot of states you can even have a 50 BMG version if you want.

·
Registered
278 Posts
For the price, Armalite makes a good single shot 50. The only major difference between it, the Bushmaster, and Barrett, is a mag. MOA and recoil is comparable between the bolt gun versions.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not sure I want a magazine. I'm huge on single shot bolt action. I feel like no matter what the target is, that if I only have one shot I love that feeling of making it count.

·
Registered
278 Posts
At $3 a round if you order a case at a time, or $5 a round if you purchase a box at a time, I have to agree. Plus, $1,500- $2000 more just to have a mag when this one matches the MOA and recoil? When I purchase my 50, it will be a single shot.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea I had not even thought about factoring cost of ammo into the equation. I'll be buying a few cases if I can ever afford the rifle, simply because I like to have the ability to throw down lol. I would absolutely learn how to reload with that rifle.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Between me and the old lady in tax returns......$11.5K!!!

I brought this up and it got shot down like an air to ground attack.

Though I think asking for a 6k gun may have set me up for that $2500 Armalite hehe

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wives are like dealing with the government, their rationality makes no since and asked for twice what you need hoping you get what you need. So 6 grand, hope to get 2.5, that should work. We are getting 8 grand back so I may be joining ya.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts