Nukinfutz29

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jsimion423, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

Anyone seen or heard from him?

2. Tape

Tape New Member

he retired, bet this one don't last long

3. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Did he retire or did he get retired... There are a lot of rumors... Maybe there should be a "squash the rumors thread hosted by the moderators...

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Nukinfutz is no longer a vendor or a member in this forum. By using prudence and common decency myself or the others will have no other comments on the matter. Simple. Please do not take that as a dis. It is appropriate for all involved.

5. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

That's just great! He has some of my barrels and now I have no way to contact him. No one will answer on twistedmonkey.com either.

6. kglack43

kglack43 New Member

If has some of your barrels, then you must've sent them to an address. Send a return receipt request letter to the address you sent the barrels to. Type the address into Google see if anything shows up.

7. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

The mysterious Nukin! Con man, swindler? The world may never know...

8. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

I was in contact with him the other day.
    He has my frame that will hopefully be in tomorrow.
    Contact him directly to squash the rumors.

9. I will/can help you. PM inbound.......

10. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

MikeP did you get my pm?

11. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Def not either I'm sure this will be resolved as soon as you speak to him .

12. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Pm sent 10 char

13. TxShooter

TxShooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

NukinFutz was removed as Vendor for what we thought was bad business interactions after being contacted by multiple different people. He was then banned for trolling the forums after being removed as Vendor. It had nothing at all to do with his extended absence, that just put a spotlight on previous business dealings he had done and brought more people out. We no longer felt comfortable allowing him to be a Vendor for what we thought would be a high probability of future problems and we did not want to put the community or ourselves at liability. We also got forwarded this thread ( http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-seller-feedback/574993-scubasteve-ripoff-complaint-thread.html ) which further cemented our position.

We thought we would ban him on the down low for his sake and all walk away from this professionally. The reason is we felt that this message right here would be damning for his business. I run a large array of forums and this is one of the first Vendors I can remember banning ever. Can't be good PR. However, the issue won't go away, either him or someone close to him is actively spamming our member base right now for his website despite a warning in his ban message not to after his first try doing it.

So now I have to post this message and contact our attorney to turn it over to be dealt with that way since the professional way is not going to work.

Good luck getting your transaction done. That is the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.