Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! State firearms ID card, handgun
Purchase permit and a Gen 4 Glock 19 all in 24 hours :)
(tho it did take 3 months to get the FID card)
Looking forward to putting many rounds throught this now.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the forum stevwrn! And congrats on your new G19 & CCL. What State are you in? What holster did you decide to go with? Don't forget to get a good belt if you don't have one already.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome stevewrn! Congrats on your new 19 and CCL. Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ... ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Although it seems self-explanatory, what is an FID, and why must you have a special license to buy a handgun? Which state do you live in?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dslmac2 said:
Welcome to the forum stevwrn! And congrats on your new G19 & CCL. What State are you in? What holster did you decide to go with? Don't forget to get a good belt if you don't have one already.
Planning on a Blackhawk! SERPA, not sure about a belt yet. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dutchs said:
Welcome stevewrn! Congrats on your new 19 and CCL. Enjoy the forum!
Well not a CCL, I omitted that I live in NJ so we need a specific permit to purchase each and every handgun.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dslmac2 said:
Oops, forgot to say I live in the most gun
Loving state, NJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gardan01 said:
Although it seems self-explanatory, what is an FID, and why must you have a special license to buy a handgun? Which state do you live in?
I live in the gun loving state of NJ. We need to apply for a NJ Firearms ID card to purchase shotguns, rifles and ammo. If you want a handgun. You need to apply for a handgun purchase permit for each and every handgun.

·
Registered
93 Posts
stevewrn said:
I live in the gun loving state of NJ. We need to apply for a NJ Firearms ID card to purchase shotguns, rifles and ammo. If you want a handgun. You need to apply for a handgun purchase permit for each and every handgun.
Does the State of New Jersey allow its citizens to reload their own ammunition without all of the special licensing?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
782 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the Gen4 G19! I love mine...it's my EDC (when my wife lets it leave the house!) :eek:

·
Registered
511 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts