North ga glock carriers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Glock23punisher56, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Glock23punisher56

Glock23punisher56 New Member

How many are there on here? There are two ranges for the public within 30 minutes of here and my gun instructor owns a private range! Roll call who is within 50 miles of Dalton ga and would like to get together and shoot?

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Cleveland GA checking in!

3. JeremyC

JeremyC New Member

I am here in NG just across the mountain from Dalton around the Ellijay area

4. Glock23punisher56

Very familiar with ellijay but where is Cleveland ga?

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Between Blairsville and Gainesville.

6. Glock23punisher56

That would be a couple hours ride to Dalton! Worth a day at the range?

7. JeremyC

JeremyC New Member

Very familiar with Cleveland used to travel through there on the way to Helen.

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

It's not a bad ride. Besides we're up in Blairsville almost every weekend.

9. Glock23punisher56

If we could get 5-8 of us together I could probably secure the private range for a day its secluded and its a handgun only range so we wouldn't have to worry about big ass rifles blowing our ear drums out! Its great for working on draw and fire from the hip and other self defense shooting! My instructor is a Glock armorer he sells and installs night sights and other Glock add ons and he would also be there to shoot with us!

10. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    Not sure where atm but east of atl there's post to be an awesome range pop up targets and scenarios and what not a sheriff buddy says he like the take his ar and a few buds once a year to rent it out for the weekend and let loose. But Idk where exactly i told him once i build my 10 ill let him know so i can join but he said it wasntt cheap.

11. Glock23punisher56

Sounds expensive I could secure a private 8 person gun range for free!!

12. Glock23punisher56

So it looks as though there isn't as many north ga glockers on here as we thought what about south TN?

13. Cartersville ga is in!!! If the offer still stands

14. Glock23punisher56

Hell yeah we need to all get together and put some rounds down range!

15. Glock23punisher56

Trying to set up a day at the range with some local probation officers and Leo's!

16. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

Depending on when, I'd be in. I'm in Norcross, but with the interstates, it's not too bad of drive.

17. Glock23punisher56

OK guys I have two Leo's and a nationally certified shooting instructor a 8 target private range on the 4th of august! 10$ per person and bring the ammo and guns YOU plan to shoot! There is a small picnic area and a fire pit anyone who wants to come hit me up for directions! The aforementioned instructor is the owner of the shooting range and will serve as the range officer unsafe acts will NOT be tolerated! Fun shooting and possibly "friendly" competition shooting also!

18. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

Dang to bad im a 100 miles away from dalton hahaha.

19. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

I'm in Grayson Georgia in Gwinnett. 111 miles from Dalton! I'm sure we could meet the people in Ga on the Glock forum at one of the GSSF events. The next one is in Conyers!