Glock Forum banner

Noob from Utah

3K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  TinMansGLOCK40 
#1 ·
Hey fellow GLOCKers...
I just purchased my first GLOCK a little over a week ago and I absolutely love it. I've shot about 500 rounds with it already with zero problems. I threw on one of them lil Laserlyte bayos cuz I thought it was sweet and I got a 33 rd mag with I love as well. Just painted in the lettering with some nail polish my wife had. Its hers I promise! Looks super clean. Take a look.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the forum ADC!! Enjoy that Glock!

#6 ·
Welcome! You'll poke your eye out, kid!

;)

D

#9 ·
Hello ADC and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice Glock there (and knife, too!), thanks for sharing.

Any other mods in mind?
Yeah, I was thinking about eventually making some internal mods/upgrades for better performance.... even though I'm very pleased with how this one shoots right now... but I'm not sure what would be a good mod worth the $... I'm open to suggestions and ideas!!
Thanks guys!

#11 ·
Welcome again adc! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

#12 ·
Welcome Brother! Take a look around and enjoy the forum.

#14 ·
Yeah, I was thinking about eventually making some internal mods/upgrades for better performance.... even though I'm very pleased with how this one shoots right now... but I'm not sure what would be a good mod worth the $... I'm open to suggestions and ideas!!
Thanks guys!
While I cannot speak for anyone else, I have been wanting to change the slide release with an extended slide release (it's a practical upgrade, not cosmetic). Just been busy with work and lazy afterwards to do this, but it's something I wanna do.

If done, I would probably want to change the pins with polished steel pins as well.

But that's just me.

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.