Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Awesome Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow GLOCKers...
I just purchased my first GLOCK a little over a week ago and I absolutely love it. I've shot about 500 rounds with it already with zero problems. I threw on one of them lil Laserlyte bayos cuz I thought it was sweet and I got a 33 rd mag with I love as well. Just painted in the lettering with some nail polish my wife had. Its hers I promise! Looks super clean. Take a look.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum ADC!! Enjoy that Glock!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome! You'll poke your eye out, kid!

;)

D

·
Awesome Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello ADC and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice Glock there (and knife, too!), thanks for sharing.

Any other mods in mind?
Yeah, I was thinking about eventually making some internal mods/upgrades for better performance.... even though I'm very pleased with how this one shoots right now... but I'm not sure what would be a good mod worth the $... I'm open to suggestions and ideas!!
Thanks guys!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome again adc! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome Brother! Take a look around and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking about eventually making some internal mods/upgrades for better performance.... even though I'm very pleased with how this one shoots right now... but I'm not sure what would be a good mod worth the $... I'm open to suggestions and ideas!!
Thanks guys!
While I cannot speak for anyone else, I have been wanting to change the slide release with an extended slide release (it's a practical upgrade, not cosmetic). Just been busy with work and lazy afterwards to do this, but it's something I wanna do.

If done, I would probably want to change the pins with polished steel pins as well.

But that's just me.

Cheers!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts