Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum folks!

I recently ordered and replaced my G30's trigger connector with the 3.5lb GHOST connector, but didn't notice a difference in trigger pull or break. My buddy's G19 has the same set up, but is much lighter and even draw than mine. Is this just because mine is a .45? I compared the old and new, and they definitely have different angles at the end. Do you think I should go through and polish all the contact points?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
372 Posts
You could try putting a small drop of oil into the interface between the connector and trigger bar.

The G19 might have other modifications to it, such as a heaver trigger spring and/or a lighter firing pin spring with lighter firing pin. I wouldn't change the trigger spring or the firing pin spring.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Photogmack, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Noticed you've been with us since January, but we seem to not have your Introduction. Please post a *Hi There* intro in the Introductions Section, so other Members can have a chance to welcome you properly to the family.

Thank you.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
You can do that. Or...you can send it to me and I'll make it smooth like buttah.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could try putting a small drop of oil into the interface between the connector and trigger bar.

The G19 might have other modifications to it, such as a heaver trigger spring and/or a lighter firing pin spring with lighter firing pin. I wouldn't change the trigger spring or the firing pin spring.
That's the thing though, I did add the oil. My buddy's G19 only has the connector installed. He bought it new and that's the only thing he did, besides night sights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello, Photogmack, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Noticed you've been with us since January, but we seem to not have your Introduction. Please post a *Hi There* intro in the Introductions Section, so other Members can have a chance to welcome you properly to the family.

Thank you.
Wilco thanks!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dude get a Wolff spring kit on Gunbroker and put them all on my trigger pull is butter not spongy like it was with the factory springs and Ghost connector now I have a Ghost Ultimate connector too with all three Wolff springs no probs at all with 350 rounds on it so far it's proven for me! But I like a light trigger. [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTzOaOODHI[/ame]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude get a Wolff spring kit on Gunbroker and put them all on my trigger pull is butter not spongy like it was with the factory springs and Ghost connector now I have a Ghost Ultimate connector too with all three Wolff springs no probs at all with 350 rounds on it so far it's proven for me! But I like a light trigger. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTzOaOODHI
I don't mind light trigger pull, but for my EDC, the spring kits are a little too light.

*UPDATE* I actually did go the range, and the difference was huge! 15 yards, and I was punching 3-4" groups. This, for me, is a huge improvement.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
photogmack said:
Hey forum folks!

I recently ordered and replaced my G30's trigger connector with the 3.5lb GHOST connector, but didn't notice a difference in trigger pull or break. My buddy's G19 has the same set up, but is much lighter and even draw than mine. Is this just because mine is a .45? I compared the old and new, and they definitely have different angles at the end. Do you think I should go through and polish all the contact points?

Thanks in advance!
This is because you only did the connector. You need a 6# wolf spring also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts