Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gun Nut
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why Glock does not make a Gen 4 21C? Problems with the design? Not a big seller?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Maybe cause the gen 4 models haven't even been out for a full year yet. Glock gen 4 models 21, 32, and 34 were released this year at the SHOT (Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor) Show at the begin of this year.

I don't think I have seen any C model Gen 4's yet.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I don't know of any C models in Gen4, I've heard rumor that they are not going to make them anymore, but its just rumor, may just be that they haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I heard for someone who knows someone " you know the drill" that the gen 4 C models would be a limited run. But who knows

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know of any C models in Gen4, I've heard rumor that they are not going to make them anymore, but its just rumor, may just be that they haven't gotten around to it yet.
This may be as good a reason as any to get a gen3 c model then. You sir should be in sales:D

·
24 Posts
My local shoot-straight also told me they were not going to make a gen4 C. maybe they just wanted me to buy a gen3 C. But who knows. either way ill be buying one sometime

·
Gun Nut
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking very closely at a used 21C at Cabela's right now. It's been on hold for me for a few days. I think I'm ready to pull the trigger...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts