8,787 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
mepros, they have been brighter and lasted longer than trijicon or Glock night sights for me.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I have the Glock night sights and have been very happy with them.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
nope, those are fiber optic, very bright in day light, no glow in low/no light

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
If you are not going to install the sights yourself, you should probably check around locally to see if LGS will install for free or cheap when you buy from them. Not to take away from any vendors or online sales, but gunsmiths and LGSs are most likely going to charge alot more for install on a product you bring to them rather than buying from them. When that happens your online savings go out the window.

The front sights are easy as pie to install, the rears are a bit more difficult to get right without scratching them up if you don't have a sight pusher.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
If you have more then one glock an are going to put night sights on all of them, then in the long run getting the tools to do it yourself will pay off. Just saying. :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
AMERIGLO GLOCK SIGHT TOOL $120

Just saying...
Yup that is what I got plus the glock front sight tool to do mine. I'm the type of person that would rather do it myself if I can in stead of trusting someone else to do it.....

Font Audio equipment Engineering Electronic device Gadget

Even tho it didn't come light blue like the pic showed. :( I got mine for $100 threw MidwayUSA.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.