Night sights?

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by survivor, Jun 21, 2012.

1. survivor

survivor New Member

Hey everyone,

Sorry... Realized I posted in wrong section... How do I move this to the right section???

So I have had my Glock 19 since 1998 and still haven't put night sights on...

I jut feel that if I can't see my sights, I can't see my target, so won't help seeing my sights? And from close range for self defense, don't even use sights...

Your thoughts?

2. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I have night sights and a TLR-1 on my G23 right now. If you can gain an advantage you should. Just my opinion.

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Survivor! I'll be happy to move the thread for you. Enjoy the Forum!

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Easy, It's done.

5. antek

antek New Member

I have some TruGlo TFO's, havn't got to shoot my gun yet but it looks great!

6. SnotRag

SnotRag New Member

I bought my G19 gen 3 it was an LE package with the optional trijicon night sights. I like them and I too agree if you can get a vantage point why not go for it.

7. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

When I did the SWAT thing I had it both ways and on my G30's I have it both ways. Not real big on NS. Looking at buying Fiber optics. When you can not see your target I wouldn't want to shoot what I can not see. I have done scenarios with simunitions where good guys shot good guys in the dark! If you have enough light to identify your target then you have enough light to use a Fiber Optics sight.
    http://mle-shootingsports.com/Sight...-Carry-Sight-Sets-for-Glock/product_info.html
    Go down to the Plain rear with FO front! That would be what I am going to try out!