Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Sorry... Realized I posted in wrong section... How do I move this to the right section???

So I have had my Glock 19 since 1998 and still haven't put night sights on...

I jut feel that if I can't see my sights, I can't see my target, so won't help seeing my sights? And from close range for self defense, don't even use sights...

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I have night sights and a TLR-1 on my G23 right now. If you can gain an advantage you should. Just my opinion.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Survivor! I'll be happy to move the thread for you. Enjoy the Forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have some TruGlo TFO's, havn't got to shoot my gun yet but it looks great!

·
Registered
9 Posts
survivor said:
Hey everyone,

Sorry... Realized I posted in wrong section... How do I move this to the right section???

So I have had my Glock 19 since 1998 and still haven't put night sights on...

I jut feel that if I can't see my sights, I can't see my target, so won't help seeing my sights? And from close range for self defense, don't even use sights...

Your thoughts?
I bought my G19 gen 3 it was an LE package with the optional trijicon night sights. I like them and I too agree if you can get a vantage point why not go for it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
When I did the SWAT thing I had it both ways and on my G30's I have it both ways. Not real big on NS. Looking at buying Fiber optics. When you can not see your target I wouldn't want to shoot what I can not see. I have done scenarios with simunitions where good guys shot good guys in the dark! If you have enough light to identify your target then you have enough light to use a Fiber Optics sight.
http://mle-shootingsports.com/Sight...-Carry-Sight-Sets-for-Glock/product_info.html
Go down to the Plain rear with FO front! That would be what I am going to try out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts