Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! First post for me. I just recently bought a Glock 23, was wondering what brand of night sights should i purchase, and what colors are good for better visibility?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome CheeseLuver! I'm sure some of the other members will be along shortly to help you with this question. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Cheeseluver, Some of the guys and girls will be right with you. If you get a second maybe you could go to Intro. and tell us about you and your Glock! You will get a warm welcome>

·
Registered
115 Posts
I went with trijicon green on green I love them and they are very reasonably priced, you should be able to get them for around $90-$100 and if you get them local you should be able to get them installed free and they last 12 years

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Love my trijicons. Sorry not dark here yet

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
dutchs said:
Nicely manicured nails though.:eek::D
Never touched em, guess I just got purty hands lol

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Glockin27gen4 said:
Its easy at night and day, I also heard that truglo tfo's are nice because they glow a little in light where trijion's dont
I love my tru glo TFO sights. I dont have a pic of them at night but here is a video of them

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZ4GKik5Qo[/ame]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Heres some pics in the light and dark just to give you an idea, they are much brighter than they look, the pictures are terrible from my phone Ill try to get some better pics from my wifes camera
P.S another thing I like about trijicons is if your gun is on your nightstand at night you cant see the glow from about five feet so a burgular cant locate your gun, also if your being attack at night noone can see your sights if they are behind you
Purple Finger Violet Thumb Nail

Font Midnight Electric blue Event Pattern

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts