Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a night sight just on the front? If I did it will it be acurate using an Ameriglo Night sight in the front and the OEM Glock in the rear? Just wondering. Thanks

·
Registered
572 Posts
I thought of that before. Curious as to what people say. I was going to do it because I had a chance to buy a front for my glock from some guy for like 10 bucks but passed. I guess it's better than no night sight in the dark.

·
Banned
654 Posts
I have been in a gunfight and I don't recall ever using sights, in that situation I aimed and shot, I really do not think you have time to sight in a target unless you are behind a dumpster or similiar and if you do try to sight in a target you are dead. I do have hi-vis on all my glocks but do not think nite-sites are necessary, imo

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok well. I went ahead and picked up a Trijicon Night sight set. Haven't used it yet. But I'm happy with them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tape said:
I have been in a gunfight and I don't recall ever using sights, in that situation I aimed and shot, I really do not think you have time to sight in a target unless you are behind a dumpster or similiar and if you do try to sight in a target you are dead. I do have hi-vis on all my glocks but do not think nite-sites are necessary, imo
I concur. When bullets are flying back at you the last thing your doing is trying to perfectly align your sights regardless of light conditions.

That being said I have a set of meprolight night sights on my 26 that were given to me that run just fine. By I am investing in some truglo tfo sights for my 29 to check out the hype.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.