Night sights for G26

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by JRiddle, Mar 31, 2012.

1. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

So I got my first glock last week the G26 and now I want to put nights sights on it but I don't know which ones to get I do like to Trijicon HD's but I don't know if I want to spend that much money so does anybody have any pictures or suggestions for a good night sight to get

2. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Well-Known Member

Meprolights are what I have on my 27/23. I have Big Dot XS on my 36 and TruGlo on my 30. I prefer TruGlo. The fiber optic makes a different. I don't recommend compromising sights or functionality in a gun that supposed to save Inez's life.

3. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

Thanks I was looking at the TruGlo's too not sure if I like the long Front sight and having to be careful with the fiber optics when cleaning the gun

4. Inspector69

Inspector69 New Member

I have a new 26 and added Trijicon HD sights. I really like them!

5. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

I think that's what I'm going to get I like the orange front sight

6. Inspector69

Inspector69 New Member

I'm happy with them. Not cheap but I'm sure I will have this gun a very long time.

7. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

Best price I could find was 130

8. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Check out Ameriglo. They use Trijicon inserts. Cheaper than HD's

The 26 is the one with the lime green/yellow front sight.

Attached Files:

9. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Well-Known Member

Not a hindrance.

10. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

I just added them to my 27, I will b putting them on a few others! I really like them!

11. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

I just placed a order myself but it's going to take 4 to 6 weeks for me to get them I paid $120 shipped to my door