Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my first glock last week the G26 and now I want to put nights sights on it but I don't know which ones to get I do like to Trijicon HD's but I don't know if I want to spend that much money so does anybody have any pictures or suggestions for a good night sight to get

·
Registered
456 Posts
Meprolights are what I have on my 27/23. I have Big Dot XS on my 36 and TruGlo on my 30. I prefer TruGlo. The fiber optic makes a different. I don't recommend compromising sights or functionality in a gun that supposed to save Inez's life.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I was looking at the TruGlo's too not sure if I like the long Front sight and having to be careful with the fiber optics when cleaning the gun

·
Registered
456 Posts
JRiddle said:
Thanks I was looking at the TruGlo's too not sure if I like the long Front sight and having to be careful with the fiber optics when cleaning the gun
Not a hindrance.

·
Registered
472 Posts
JRiddle said:
I think that's what I'm going to get I like the orange front sight
I just added them to my 27, I will b putting them on a few others! I really like them!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just placed a order myself but it's going to take 4 to 6 weeks for me to get them I paid $120 shipped to my door

1 - 11 of 11 Posts