Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

204 Posts
My local gun shop will install night sights for free if you've bought the gun & sights from them, otherwise it's $20.

I picked up the Trijicon GL01 night sights for my Glock 19 today after work (also picked up some self defense ammo). I'll have the bring the slide & sights to them tomorrow or one day after work (or bring the entire gun & sights on my day off).

204 Posts
My local gun shop will install night sights for free if you've bought the gun & sights from them, otherwise it's $20.

I picked up the Trijicon GL01 night sights for my Glock 19 today after work (also picked up some self defense ammo). I'll have the bring the slide & sights to them tomorrow or one day after work (or bring the entire gun & sights on my day off).

Got them installed today. Hopefully hit the gun range tonight or tomorrow to try them out. Hope they're aligned correctly. I didn't notice until after I got home & the excitement left, but I think the rear sites are slightly off.

204 Posts
J-Will said:
My dude set my rear sight a tiny bit to the right, as Glocks have a tendency to shoot left. Still haven't shot it since then :(
First trip to the range tonight. The sights are installed centered. Not sure how I thought they were off to the right. I dis good, but off to the left some. My girlfriend tried my 19 too & did pretty damn good. So I think the issue is with me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.