Glock Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,791 Posts
Hey everyone the orange paint on the front sight on my tfx pro sights on my 43X have been coming off just from cleaning with a q-tip so i was going to try a set if night fision glow dome sights. Got them in the mail a few days ago, followed their install instructions and the install went fine, sights were bright and really liked the color of the front sight. Well i went to the range today to make sure everything stayed put. Shot a little over 100 rounds and everything seemed like it stayed tight. Tonight I just noticed after i turned the lights off that one of the rear vials is not illuminated :mad:

Sent customer service a return request. Ill see how quick they get this resolved, what im worried about is that the sights already seem dimmer than what they were when i installed them. I wouldnt doubt it if the new rear sight they send is brighter than the front sight i have. Not impressed as far as durability. May be going back to trijicon

View attachment 276627
Didn’t you have trouble with a set of Trijicon bulb like front sights also? Man I’d be pissed! Have you looked into XS big dot? I have some on my g19, & they have worked on it well for the last 10 years or so.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts