Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Congrats! Do you have to go through that just to purchase a pistol, or to carry one?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I don't have a gun yet sorry :( but I am working on it!! MA sucks when it comes to gun laws, I had to take a course first now I have to put in my application to the police and see if they will give me a permit. And that's to carry or just to keep in my house.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Wow, I have never heard of that either. All I have to do is say "Yep, that's the one I want" fill out the FFL form pay for the gun and walk out the door.
On the way home stop by the Sheriff's office and pick up a concealed carry permit. But sometimes this does take 3 days if it's your 1st time getting one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In MA a class A restricted License only allows me to have a gun in my house for protection or to the shooting range, a class A unrestricted will allow me to carry a concealed fire arm. But they won't give me that cuz the city I live In sucks and full of crime. It's really bad over here, you need a permit or license to take a ****

·
Registered
35 Posts
In MA a class A restricted License only allows me to have a gun in my house for protection or to the shooting range, a class A unrestricted will allow me to carry a concealed fire arm. But they won't give me that cuz the city I live In sucks and full of crime. It's really bad over here, you need a permit or license to take a ****
Makes me glad I live in SC. Wow, that's a lot of crap to go through just to be able to own a gun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts