Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a G23 with the slide and barrel coated with Nib-X today at the range. At first it looked to be stainless, which drew my attention. A guy I shoot with is considering it for his G23. Anybody have an opinion or comment about the process that I could pass on?

·
Registered
152 Posts
pthardin said:
I saw a G23 with the slide and barrel coated with Nib-X today at the range. At first it looked to be stainless, which drew my attention. A guy I shoot with is considering it for his G23. Anybody have an opinion or comment about the process that I could pass on?
I have fail zero on my g23. Idk if that is the same or what but it works great on my gun. I've had it on there since the day I got it and my brother works there. It's good stuff

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Yes, FailZero is the name of the company that does this coating for Glock I believe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
It's Fail Zero nickel Boron finish
Excellent finish, awesome lubricating properties
Very very hard, won't chip like Many other finishes
I would like to find and have my 17 in the EXO finish personally

·
Registered
152 Posts
NvrenufRR said:
It's Fail Zero nickel Boron finish
Excellent finish, awesome lubricating properties
Very very hard, won't chip like Many other finishes
I would like to find and have my 17 in the EXO finish personally
I have it done to mine. Do u know how to get it done?

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Send it to Fail Zero and they will do it. You have to call them to get pricing though.
www.failzero.com

·
Registered
85 Posts
GPI locally is EXO approved, either they finish it or send directly to Fail Zero.
Thinking about it on a 1911 of mine, I had it cerakoted but it isn't going to last, it's already chipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts