Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
53 Posts
Newbie here to both Glock and shooting. My husband has been into Glocks for years but I am just getting started. Decided around the start of the year that I wanted my own semi-auto (I have a .38 Colt Diamondback he bought me years ago that I am "eh" about and never wanted to shoot). Went out to various gunstores and picked up a bunch of guns, loved the way the Taurus Millennium felt in hand but could not find anyone who had one to let me shoot. Tried an M&P, a Sig, a Ruger, and wasn't thrilled. Watched hubby shooting his G17 and though how I absolutely HATED it when I first shot the thing like 14 years ago, then decided to give it a try again and thought, "Hmm, that wasn't as horrible as I remember it being." But it was still too big for me. Went out and rented a G19 a couple of times and really, really liked it. Thought about it for a few months and went out and finally bought it this past weekend. Picked it up today and found this forum. I live in N. Illinois, which is pretty much handgun hell :p Nice to be here :)

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad u found us. Congrats on your G19. :)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Heifzilla!! Enjoy the forum!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I started out with a G19 too. It's an excellent shooter. If you are interested, we have a women's only forum here and I would love for you to join us. Send me a Private Message if you would like access. Again welcome and Enjoy that new Glock and the Forum.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome! Glad you're here!

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy it.

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, everyone! Looks very friendly here :) Haven't had time to get to the range yet but tomorrow is the day! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts