Glock Forum banner

2K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  TampaBaySean 
#1 ·
I just wanted to say hi everyone!! A little about me is I am Seabee vet and love my glocks!!!!

#2 ·
Hey Glockin!! Seebees are awesome!! I'm an old Airedale, Line puke!! Welcome to the forum, we have a special subforum for our military and LEO's if that would interest you just send a PM to HAVASU with your Creds. and he will get you hooked up. Thanks for your service!!

#9 ·
Hi, whats a Seabee?
They build & construct everything the Navy needs, under combat conditions, anywhere, anytime. Your best friend if your a Marine Aviator looking for a runway.

#10 ·
My dad was a retired Seabee. I have one of his navy rings with the Seabee logo and as a kid the logo has been burned in my memory and I love it every time I see the good ole Seabee logo. God bless the USN and every branch of service out there. Our fathers brothers and sisters bled for this country and I would bleed to formy country and children and would not hesitate for a second to put anyone down to try and take that from me..

#16 ·
Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your service! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

#19 ·
Welcome. Thank you for your service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.