Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I just joined the forum and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Angelina and I'm from the Phiilly area. I recently started shooting, and fell head over heels in love with the Glock 23. A few people have told me it's too much gun for me, but my targets speak for themselves! Any tips or tricks would be awesome!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Angelina! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Hey everyone! I just joined the forum and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Angelina and I'm from the Phiilly area. I recently started shooting, and fell head over heels in love with the Glock 23. A few people have told me it's too much gun for me, but my targets speak for themselves! Any tips or tricks would be awesome!
Trust me! Any Qs you got, will be answered. This forum is the place to be. We all family. You will learn alot!!! Enjoy your stay!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome!! As mentioned, you will learn a lot by logging in as much as you can, but don't forget to search the forum too. Lots of great information has been posted here and lots of questions have been asked several times so the search feature is great.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum! A lot of great advice!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Glad to see all you guys here! You will be AMAZED with the amount of things you learn in the forum.

·
Registered
534 Posts
This is a great place to hang out. Lots of info and advice. Only thread I have ever participated on.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm pretty new to the Forum but think I've been around long enough to welcome a new member, so... Welcome GlockGirl17!!

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Hello Angelina..

Welcome :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey there Glockgirl17 from Donna in Georgia. So glad you are here. There are great folks on this forum and a lot of good info. Like Miguel says....we're family. ;-)

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Ah, what a difference a bridge makes. PA =good gun state. NJ = bad gun state.

Welcome Angelina. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this site.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts