Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new to Handguns and bout my first one last week. Glock 26 Gen4. Good to be part of the family!

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the family Miay!!!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Miay, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congrats on your '26 (I carry an older model 26, too, and I love it!). Have you fired it already?

You will find lotsa ideas here on things you can do to your Glock!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, Miay, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congrats on your '26 (I carry an older model 26, too, and I love it!). Have you fired it already?

You will find lotsa ideas here on things you can do to your Glock!
No haven't had time to fire it yet. I shot my buddy's at the range and that's what inspired me to go with the 26... He has both a 26 and 27 but I felt more comfortable with the 9mm round.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Great purchase! Welcome.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
You will love the 26! Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum! I have a 26 also. Great gun and is my trusty sidearm. Great place for info and to hang out. Enjoy.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
If after shooting a couple hundred rounds or so thru your '26, you feel the grip is lacking, consider getting Pearce grip extensions. They replace the magazine buttplate and provide a convenient pink finger rest. Some models add to the magazine capacity (there are Pearce +2 and Pearce +3 grip extensions).

Oh, and buy lotsa ammo! :D

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Happysniper1 said:
If after shooting a couple hundred rounds or so thru your '26, you feel the grip is lacking, consider getting Pearce grip extensions. They replace the magazine buttplate and provide a convenient pink finger rest. Some models add to the magazine capacity (there are Pearce +2 and Pearce +3 grip extensions).

Oh, and buy lotsa ammo! :D
Thanks! Yeah I actually felt that when I test shot my buddy's so I bought the grip extensions when I picked the gun up. The guy recommended the Pearce ones as well.

Great stuff guys!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I find I like shooting without the extension because it pinched my finger. At 25 ft I have no trouble getting a 4" grouping. Why does that make me happy? Because I know if I aim at something I'm certainly going to hit it. It takes some practice but I really enjoy shooting my 26!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like the pinkie extension... Just makes it a little more comfortable for me... I think I want to go with a 23 gen4 for my next... Just to have a piece with the .40 cal punch

1 - 16 of 16 Posts