Newbie with a question...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bishop81, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Bishop81

Bishop81 New Member

Hey guys my name is Ben from So Cal. I too am picking up a new Glock 19 within the month. My wife is getting it for me for a graduation/father's day gift. This will be my first glock and first gun so I am also very excited. Look forward to hearing everyone's advice and stories. A question I have is about holsters. I've been looking at Forbus and galco. Any suggestions/recommendations?

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Glock Forum!

3. bfish

bfish Member

Crossbreed supertuck

4. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

For outside the waist band Fobus is a real good one for cheap price. Check if it has retention screw so that you can adjust.
    Congrats on your future Glock!

5. Welcome to the forum buddy, and I would suggest the Blackhawk Serpa holsters :)

6. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

I have a G30 and soon to have a G21. I have a Fobus holster for both even though I don't even have the G21 yet. I like the feel and the amount of retention for Fobus and recommend it.

7. Bishop81

Bishop81 New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I think I will most likely go with huge fobus due to the affordable price and the reliability I have heard and read about.

8. streetglider08

streetglider08 New Member

For otw I recommend black hawk serpa. For IWB I just got a tommy theis IWB holster. So far I really like it. Here are some pics with my g26.

blackhawk serpa
    image-654574560.jpg

Tommy theis
    image-3068053752.jpg

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Bishop81 !!

10. jeremydavis

jeremydavis New Member

Welkom bro. I love that Blackhawk

11. 40-cal-cowboy

40-cal-cowboy New Member

welcome to the glock world your soon to be protected by the best there is as far as holsters here is my thought the fobus is great for the range but for me there not comfortable to carry all day and its hard to hide if your conceal carry galco is awesome and you have to go to a good gun store and try them out see what you like if they wont let you test them out shop some place else