Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Ben from So Cal. I too am picking up a new Glock 19 within the month. My wife is getting it for me for a graduation/father's day gift. This will be my first glock and first gun so I am also very excited. Look forward to hearing everyone's advice and stories. A question I have is about holsters. I've been looking at Forbus and galco. Any suggestions/recommendations?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
For outside the waist band Fobus is a real good one for cheap price. Check if it has retention screw so that you can adjust.
Congrats on your future Glock!

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy, and I would suggest the Blackhawk Serpa holsters :)

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I have a G30 and soon to have a G21. I have a Fobus holster for both even though I don't even have the G21 yet. I like the feel and the amount of retention for Fobus and recommend it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I think I will most likely go with huge fobus due to the affordable price and the reliability I have heard and read about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
welcome to the glock world your soon to be protected by the best there is as far as holsters here is my thought the fobus is great for the range but for me there not comfortable to carry all day and its hard to hide if your conceal carry galco is awesome and you have to go to a good gun store and try them out see what you like if they wont let you test them out shop some place else

1 - 11 of 11 Posts