Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Just wanted to let y'all know im here willing to get into discussions, share and learn all that I can. Look Forward to Getting to know a lot of you!

I have shot rifles and shotguns often as a kid (used to hunt) but I have been interested in getting a handgun for a few years now as I've seen the rise with home break-ins and such - I went last weekend to test a G23 and loved it - Bought a new G23 Gen4 - well last night was my first night shooting my new gun. Attached is a photo of my first target ever shot with it - was shot from 20 yards, the first fer shots were low but feel ill get better acquainted with it in the near future. First 100 rounds down 0 misfires and 0 jams. Cant beat that for my first gun I've ever bought! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on the G23! I have the same, and really like it. Nice shooting by the way.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I changed my sights also to the Meprolight Tritium Night Sights and like them alot!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the Warm Welcome "iamlongbeard" & "LeeHarpe"

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks havasu i hope it gets more constant :) time and practice will tell - its been about 12 years since I've shot (before last weekend) so I'm happy

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Welcome to forum!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you everyone - over the last few days I have really enjoyed it here!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome, I have about 300 rds through my Gen4 G23 with no issues. Well, a casing to the head once or twice, but I have a hard head.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks y'all just picked up another 150 rounds and some of the self adhesive splatter targets
-will be going to the range this week :) 100 rounds down and plan to put another 150 thru her this week!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.