Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ya'll, I'm a new member here don't have a Glock yet. But hope to remedy that situation with a Glock 30.
I can't see anything here but good reviews on this pistol. I had pretty well decided on the 30 on my own. But ya'll clinched it for me.

Thanks for listening, I'll continue to hang around here. A good place to hang out!!

bamp :D :D

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
194 Posts
bamp said:
Hello ya'll, I'm a new member here don't have a Glock yet. But hope to remedy that situation with a Glock 30.
I can't see anything here but good reviews on this pistol. I had pretty well decided on the 30 on my own. But ya'll clinched it for me.

Thanks for listening, I'll continue to hang around here. A good place to hang out!!

Welcome bamp! G30 is a very nice choice, I have the G21 and soon will be getting a G30 as well. What part of Arkansas? I'm in north little rock myself.

·
Registered
170 Posts
bamp said:

Welcome to forums. From Arkansas as well

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am from north little rock also , the g30 is great but i prefer the g 19 . You cant lose with any glock in my opinion .

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gen4_G21 said:
Welcome bamp! G30 is a very nice choice, I have the G21 and soon will be getting a G30 as well. What part of Arkansas? I'm in north little rock myself.
Hazen, about 45 miles east on I40. My new G30 should be here tomorrow or Sat. My dealer is getting two from his distr. said he woul hold one for me. I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas!!! Can't wait!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am from north little rock also , the g30 is great but i prefer the g 19 . You cant lose with any glock in my opinion .
Looks like there are several of us Arkies here, glad to meet you, Robb ;) ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
sawfiler said:
welcome the G30 is my next Glock if I can swing it.
Welcome from Oregon. I too am planning on getting a G30 next because of this forum.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Why don't you stay a while and hang out with us?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts