Newbie chiming in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Limeybastard, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Limeybastard

Limeybastard New Member

It's joined and wanted to say hello. Moved to the USA in 2007 and thus far living the dream which to me is being able to own guns, a privilege I didn't have in the UK. Bought my first Glock last year and thus far added another 3, g26,g22 rtf2, g21 and g19. Looking forward to getting a g17 soon.
    Initially never liked Glocks due to their looks, however I soon learned function comes ahead before form.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Morning Limeybastard!! Welcome to the forum, I took a frien from the UK to the range with me one day, he had only shot a rifle in school there, He was in awe of shooting the Glocks!! He is now a Glock owner as well! Welcome!

3. william488

william488 New Member

Muhahaha! Glock has taken another soul! Jk. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the USA.

4. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

We're glad to have you here, Limeybastard!

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! We took one of our colleagues from Germany to our range when his was here and he had a blast. It really put things in perspective for me. I hope you enjoy your Glock and the forum as much as I do.

6. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to a great little community. Glad to have you in the USA.

7. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

8. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

Welcome LimeyBastard!! Glad to have you. Look forward to your perspectives here. Enjoy your new found freedoms, and help us hold onto them please!!

9. Limeybastard

Limeybastard New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Appreciate it.

10. Welcome to the forum Limeybastard!! I all so thought glocks were ugly until I read about their "personality's" and then they became sexy. Hope you enjoy your stay!!!!

11. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello Limeybastard and WELCOME to the Forum!

Welcome also to FREEDOM! America ain't perfect, but she's still the best country on this here little rock of ours!

Cheers!