Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's joined and wanted to say hello. Moved to the USA in 2007 and thus far living the dream which to me is being able to own guns, a privilege I didn't have in the UK. Bought my first Glock last year and thus far added another 3, g26,g22 rtf2, g21 and g19. Looking forward to getting a g17 soon.
Initially never liked Glocks due to their looks, however I soon learned function comes ahead before form.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Morning Limeybastard!! Welcome to the forum, I took a frien from the UK to the range with me one day, he had only shot a rifle in school there, He was in awe of shooting the Glocks!! He is now a Glock owner as well! Welcome!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! We took one of our colleagues from Germany to our range when his was here and he had a blast. It really put things in perspective for me. I hope you enjoy your Glock and the forum as much as I do.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Welcome to a great little community. Glad to have you in the USA.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
289 Posts
Welcome LimeyBastard!! Glad to have you. Look forward to your perspectives here. Enjoy your new found freedoms, and help us hold onto them please!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Limeybastard!! I all so thought glocks were ugly until I read about their "personality's" and then they became sexy. Hope you enjoy your stay!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts