Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was watching a YouTube video of Johnny Glocks and he was talking about some stuff people are doing with NY triggers. A NY trigger is a spring device that replaces your OEM trigger return spring. The idea of a NY trigger is that it makes the trigger pull heavier to reduce the likelihood of an accidental discharge. But what Johnny Glock was explaining is that some people are putting in a 3.5 lbs. connector, reduced power striker safety spring and then putting in the OD green NY spring which is suppose to be 8 lbs. However, with the 3.5 lbs. connector and the NY spring the trigger pull is not any heavier than with the factory setup BUT you get a really fast hard return of your trigger. So of course I bought one of the NY springs and installed it and it does exactly what Johnny Glocks was saying. The trigger feels like a factory Gen3 trigger but the trigger return is very quick and forceful. I removed the NY spring until I can get to the range to test it out but I thought this was an interesting concept.
Trigger Gun barrel Material property Wood Gun accessory

1 - 2 of 2 Posts