Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Just trying to stay warm
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new Maxtuck a few days ago. I must say, best holster so far for me. Carries my 19 well. I highly recommend!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats on your new Maxtuck. Please share a photo or two or three. What position do you carry in?

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Yeah man, pics or we won't believe you, haha. I'll upload some pics of mine later when I get home.

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I actually ordered mine yesterday. I got the MaxTuck in Antique "Cowboy" Black Horsehide. They sure are a good looking holster. After long thought, I ordered the Velcro clips. Hopefully they will work like I think they will.

·
Just trying to stay warm
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I have and it is nice looking. I'll post some pics as soon as I can figure all that out. I carry behind the hip and it hides my 19 well. I can conceal with cargo shorts and a sleevless shirt no prob. Gonna be great for summer here in TX.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Congrats! I love my white hat holster, cowboy black as well. I did order all of the hardware as I may need diff. Hook options for diff. Applications. So far use mainly steel clips. I did not like jhooks all that much, have not used Velcro ones need to buy a good gun belt...

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I actually ordered mine yesterday. I got the MaxTuck in Antique "Cowboy" Black Horsehide. They sure are a good looking holster. After long thought, I ordered the Velcro clips. Hopefully they will work like I think they will.
Good news is you can order new clips for $5 I believe. I was thinking of getting every kind they make. The metal clips have worked very well so far.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I placed my order at 0500 today and just received my shipping confirmation at 1200. I did order mine with the velcro clips as I wear a duty man inner belt as my daily belt. It isn't the best belt but I like it because it is velcro instead of a buckle and has velcro lining on the indside. Hopefully these velcro clips will do the trick.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
congrats to the folks with their new MaxTucks. Love mine as well.

·
2,974 Posts
neem19 said:
Here it is..not the best pic. cowboy antique, Tac black kydex and nickle screws. J-clips coming.
Nice! White hat great company to work with! I was very impressed with personal attention and the fact that they did custom work for me at no extra cost. I actually messed up when shipping my light to them ( put wrong address on label). once I tracked package with USPS, Tony from white hat went to pick up at post office and called me to let me know he had it in his hands! Now that is customer service!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
neem19 said:
Here it is..not the best pic. cowboy antique, Tac black kydex and nickle screws. J-clips coming.
Is that the antique black or brown? Horsehide or cowhide?

I'm just about to place my order to carry my G17 with Viridian C5L.

·
2,974 Posts
supercazzola said:
Is that the antique black or brown? Horsehide or cowhide?

I'm just about to place my order to carry my G17 with Viridian C5L.
Looks like black and horse hide but I could be wrong....
Edit if I may suggest go with horse hide especially in hot or humid climate and cowboy black is awesome! It is a dark brown that is what I have....

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Oh yeah, that looks nice. I got the same thing only I got left-hand with black fasteners.

Check this out. I ordered mine two days ago and got an email today that it shipped...complete with tracking number! I think it may be a little known fact that you can pay an extra 10% and they will "rush" it. For me, it was a no-brainer to pay $7.50 extra to cut 3-4 weeks down to 1. I had no idea though that it would be that good! Ordered on Wednesday, shipped on Friday! This may not sit well for those who ordered and saw on the website that they are 3-4 weeks out. They probably need to put this "rush fee" up on their site as an ordering option. Had I not called to go over a couple details, I wouldn't have known. Hopefully, this will let people who are considering ordering from White Hat know their options and not piss people off who were unaware of it.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Anyone have any custom work done to theirs? Like the design on the kydex?

·
2,974 Posts
ash1012 said:
Anyone have any custom work done to theirs? Like the design on the kydex?
I did not cause no one will ever really see it but me... So saved the few dola for something else. Only custom work I got done was for fit of ltg light...

·
2,974 Posts
ash1012 said:
I couldn't help but customize mine lol
I hear you I was tempted... Maybe next kydex once I get another Glock that requires it.... Oh good excuse to buy another Glock... You think the wife will understand ...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts