Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up a Springfield XD .45. =)

I got the all black version as I have an aversion to the dual tones. I figure if I'm going to carry concealed, I want it to be all one color, a matte black, easier to hide and not draw attention.

It was on sale at Sportco and it was less expensive than when he bought his. LOL.

I can't wait until we hit the range. =)

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome xtroyx! Why don't you stop in the introduction forum and tell us a little bit about yourself and share some pictures of what you shoot.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
I just picked up a Springfield XD .45. =)

I got the all black version as I have an aversion to the dual tones. I figure if I'm going to carry concealed, I want it to be all one color, a matte black, easier to hide and not draw attention.

It was on sale at Sportco and it was less expensive than when he bought his. LOL.

I can't wait until we hit the range. =)
Sounds like a nice gun. do share some pix and post a range report...I'm sure we'd all love to hear your feedback.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Sounds fun, enjoy!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
After you shoot it, send it to me for a nice trigger job. I'm now doing trigger jobs for Glocks, SA XD's, and S&W M&P's.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
It's the regular, 4" barrel .45 ACP Service, i believe. Will have to check.

I got it because I shoot hubby's SA-XD very well, which is surprising as I never thought I'd like a .45...but there ya go. =)
Did it come with two magazines? A 10 Round, and a 13 round?

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Okay, I'm not familiar with the Service model designation. I just ran across an article for a 4" that was being described as "Compact", if you use the 10 round mag, or "Service Model" if you use the 13 round mag. Here's a pic of the one I stumbled across. I'll just wait till you get some up of the one you have. Hard to keep up on all the new models coming out.

Attachments

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts