Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to add this to the collection. Did not have a 17 in the collection, so what was better than this one.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nice, glad I didnt see this earlier this week I would have been trying to see if they have a ANV G23. lol
She looks good.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not decided about it being a shooter, but I did go ahead and get the Ghost Ultimate 3.5 lb connector just in case.

No, just 2 mags. this is the only gen 4 that did not come with 3 mags. Good thing I have the G34 with extra mags.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Very nice Birddogyz !!

If you get a chance, could you provide a close-up pic of the medallion in the handle ?!

Thanks...

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Lucky booger! Nice score!

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Nice addition..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very Nice! I saw one at a local show last week and thought to myself man that would be a nice addition to the collection. My problem is I would want to shoot it. No way I could just keep it all new and pretty.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice Birddogyz !!

If you get a chance, could you provide a close-up pic of the medallion in the handle ?!

Thanks...
Shooter, give me a week or so and will shoot photo's of it and do a write up in the model section. I have to do it for my insurance documentation any way.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It will be very hard not to shoot it. I already have the 3.5 connector to go in it, that's how tempting it is.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Don't shoot it !!! (well not more than a magazine or two and keep that copper grease on the slide!)
You'll be kicking yourself in a few years if you do . . .

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Ya as much as I would love to whip it out at the range, that would be in a shadow box on the wall for me. I am super jealous of that, I just don't own enough guns yet to put one on the wall lol.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts