New too Glock Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mattF84, Jun 20, 2012.

1. mattF84

mattF84 New Member

Hello everyone!! I'm new to this type of area. Lol. I carry a Glock 23 Gen 4. My wife has a Glock 26 Gen. 4. She does not carry right now, due to the tight budget.

I'm looking for a good I.W.B. holster for my Glock 23 gen 4. Any help would be great.!?!?!

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Matt! Glad you are here. I have a G26 gen 4 and LOVE it. I'm sure you will get some holster suggestions very soon from some of the other members as they drop in to say hello. If your wife would like to join us, we have a special ladies only section - we would love to see her. Again, welcome and enjoy the forum.

3. G17XJ_BS

G17XJ_BS New Member

Welcome Matt, great group of folks here! You will enjoy it I promise. Check out mikep, he is a vendor on here that makes kydex holsters. His website is defensiveconcealment.com

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Matt! Enjoy!

5. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Welcome to the Forum!! I also carry a G23 G4 for holsters check out MikeP at defensive holsters.com or N82tactical.com

MikeP holster the one pictured below is either IWB OR OWB and it cost me $60.00 but he has other ones that start at $46.00. N82 Tactical Professional Holster cost me $68.00 + shipping Both IMO are the best out there! Good luck on finding a Holster that works for you. ;)

Attached Files:

6. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

7. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Glock Forum!

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    Stick around, you will like it here!

9. mattF84

mattF84 New Member

Thanks everyone, I'm glad to be here. I will talk to my wife to see if she wants to join!

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Very cool. We even have a womens only sub forum! Love to see women get involved.

11. mattF84

mattF84 New Member

I know me too. When we first met, she did like guns. But with-in 2 months she asked me about her getting a firearm bc I work at night. She wanted to be armed to protect her self and our 4 year daughter. With out an doubt I bought her a Glock 26 gen 4. And she loves it, and feels much safer. And I must add, she is one heck of a great shot.!!!!!!!!!

12. issa16

issa16 New Member

Yeah for a first timer! Lol

13. Ranger45

Ranger45 Senior Member

Welcome from NC!

14. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Issa!! Enjoy the forum!!

15. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

16. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Welcome Matt and Issa! Hope you make this forum your new Home away from Home! Welcome!

17. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Holsters are a really personal choice . Id bring the gun to the shop and try several

BTW Welcome from Tampa, Florida