Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! I'm new to this type of area. Lol. I carry a Glock 23 Gen 4. My wife has a Glock 26 Gen. 4. She does not carry right now, due to the tight budget.

I'm looking for a good I.W.B. holster for my Glock 23 gen 4. Any help would be great.!?!?!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Matt! Glad you are here. I have a G26 gen 4 and LOVE it. I'm sure you will get some holster suggestions very soon from some of the other members as they drop in to say hello. If your wife would like to join us, we have a special ladies only section - we would love to see her. Again, welcome and enjoy the forum.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt! Enjoy!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! I also carry a G23 G4 for holsters check out MikeP at defensive holsters.com or N82tactical.com

MikeP holster the one pictured below is either IWB OR OWB and it cost me $60.00 but he has other ones that start at $46.00. N82 Tactical Professional Holster cost me $68.00 + shipping Both IMO are the best out there! Good luck on finding a Holster that works for you. ;)

Attachments

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks everyone, I'm glad to be here. I will talk to my wife to see if she wants to join!
Very cool. We even have a womens only sub forum! Love to see women get involved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know me too. When we first met, she did like guns. But with-in 2 months she asked me about her getting a firearm bc I work at night. She wanted to be armed to protect her self and our 4 year daughter. With out an doubt I bought her a Glock 26 gen 4. And she loves it, and feels much safer. And I must add, she is one heck of a great shot.!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
mattF84 said:
I know me too. When we first met, she did like guns. But with-in 2 months she asked me about her getting a firearm bc I work at night. She wanted to be armed to protect her self and our 4 year daughter. With out an doubt I bought her a Glock 26 gen 4. And she loves it, and feels much safer. And I must add, she is one heck of a great shot.!!!!!!!!!
Yeah for a first timer! Lol

·
782 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Issa!! Enjoy the forum!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts